Use independent and fully free Test Management tool for your everyday work. It helps you manage your entire testing process in short time. Decrease your total cost of development and maintanence.
Accelerate and simplify test development, testing, and reporting
- Collect and organize your test cases dynamically
- Track results and metrics associated with test execution
- Capture and report details to assist you in conducting a more thorough testing process
- Customize TestLink to fit your requirements and processes. You are not tied down by any proprietal solution.
- Take advantage of experience gained from hundreds of implementations completed for customers around the world
Read about plans for future in our Roadmap.
List of main features
- Functionality helps to follow standard testing processes as are specified by IEEE 829 or BCS SIGIST.
- User web based GUI (Mozilla, Firefox, IE 6 compatible). You can access it from everywhere without installation.
- Multiple databases support TestLink runs with MySQL, PostgreSQL or MS-SQL.
- Localization and Internacialization (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, etc.)
- Authentication support (internal or external LDAP) with user self-registration support
- Flexible role based access control
- Attachments and custom fields could be added to particular objects (for example Test Cases, Test results, etc.)
Large team can divided his products to test projects. Each test project has own user rights, test specification, software requirements and Test plans.
- Multiple projects support
- Test cases are organized in hierarchal structure (tree menu) into Test Specification. History of each test case is traceable. Keywords are supported to bring more depth to test organization.
- Users have defined roles in project (for example leader, tester, etc.)
Requirements based testing
Create or import own Software Requirement document and trace requirements to test results. Each test case can be mapped to a functional requirement. You can automatically generate Test Cases as well.
Import/Export Test Cases
Do you prefer to use a program like Excel to write your Test cases - TestLink allows users to easily import and export test cases and product requirements and all of their test cases to and from XML file formats.
Use TestLink to compose rich test plans containing an choosen set of test cases. Each Test Plans can collect test results for particular builds and platforms. Testing could be prioritized, assigned to testers, defined milestones.
TestLink directly cooperates with Bug Tracking systems:
TestLink allows anyone to view a variety of different test plan reports including: a bug report, a progress report, and failure rate report, and more.
Export of documentation to HTML, MS Word and MS Excel is supported.
User can also send reports directly via email.